tragaluz

#Bed·&·Breakfast~

#Bed·&·Breakfast~
interesados: ivanluengo@gmail.com

Boulder·Bed&BreakFast!

Boulder·Bed&BreakFast!
l♥ve is the cure

martes, mayo 23, 2017

ALBARRACIN WHISPERING

ALBARRACIN WHISPERING #FULL·HD from √an·Lu on Vimeo.
Memory comes when memory's old
I am never the first to know
Following the stream up North
Where do people like us float

There is room in my lap
For bruises, asses, handclaps
I will never disappear
For forever, I'll be here

Whispering
Morning, keep the streets empty for me
Morning, keep the streets empty for me

I'm laying down, eating snow
My fur is hot, my tongue is cold
On a bed of spider web
I think of how to change myself

A lot of hope in a one man tent
There's no room for innocence
So take me home before the storm
Velvet mites will keep us warm

I come close
Let me show you everything I know
The jungle slang
Spinning around my head and I stare
While my naked fool
Fresh out of an icky gooey womb
A woozy womb
Dope so good, a silky smooth perfume

This will never end 'cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings...




Read more: Fever Ray - Keep The Streets Empty For Me Lyrics |
"PAPAYA"

"ROTOTOM"

No hay comentarios: